iPad VMWare Fusion

Discussion in 'iPad' started by JReynolds, Apr 21, 2010.

1. macrumors 6502

I'm picking up my iPad finally and plan to use LogMeIn to access my MBP and iMac. Both have VMWare Fusion running W7.

Maybe a dumb question but will LogMeIn and my iPad have any trouble running VMWare with windows 7 on it?

I'd really like to be able to do my firefighting CDC's for the Air Force while at the station using my new iPad.

2. macrumors member

As long as your bandwidth on your MBP and iMac are good enough... Logmein requires a good deal of bandwidth to keep the mouse/keyboard/screen updates are real time. As long as you have VMWare running Win7 on your MBP/Imac, logmein will have no problems with it...

I have logmein running quite well on my Ipad, I'd recommend it. I also run a setup similar to yours (VMWare on my MBP, using logmein to access it sometimes).

Good luck on your CDC test & working on that 5-level! The Air Force is great! ;)

3. macrumors newbie

Which version are you using? When I tried the free version, I could not login if the computer was at the login window with no user logged in. Is it still the case with new pro version?