I have an iPhone 3G 8gig that I dropped in the pool. It comes on but the screen has a layer of dried chlorine on the inside making the screen really whitewashed. The battery life is also ruined. Everything else works fine, including the wifi. I also have a 2nd gen iTouch 16gig that I dropped in water. It came out with the screen and battery in good shape. The only problem is the wifi doesn't work anymore. Question: does anyone know where the "wifi chip" is in the 3G iphone so I could transfer it into the iTouch? I am quite tech savy, but it would help if someone could identify the correct component(s) for me with an explanation, pictures, etc. Thanks for your help.