Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

glsillygili

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 16, 2011
New York
so i tried to downgrade 3gs from 5.1.1 to 4.3 without blobs, it worked until it crashed and put me in DFU mode and trying to restore in itunes just does nothing and does not work, so i had a bricked 3gs, great so i go to the apple store and they tell me that my apple care expired the next day :eek: so they said they dont have any 3gs to replace it with (because the iphone 3gs was dropped so they dont get new shipments of it) so they said they would give me a iphone 4 for free :D:D:D yay so i got a iphone 4 and then i went home and jailbroke it and then i wrote this that is just a big run-on sentence with bad grammer.

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
so i tried to downgrade 3gs from 5.1.1 to 4.3 without blobs, it worked until it crashed and put me in DFU mode and trying to restore in itunes just does nothing and does not work, so i had a bricked 3gs, great so i go to the apple store and they tell me that my apple care expired the next day :eek: so they said they dont have any 3gs to replace it with (because the iphone 3gs was dropped so they dont get new shipments of it) so they said they would give me a iphone 4 for free :D:D:D yay so i got a iphone 4 and then i went home and jailbroke it and then i wrote this that is just a big run-on sentence with bad grammer.

Congratulations?

stonyboys

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2012
What do you mean Applecare was expiring the next day? Did you not buy the 3GS till the 4 or 4S came out?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.