iPhone 4, blue screen and restart

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by speedyfv, Oct 29, 2010.

1. macrumors member

Hey guys since i got my iphone (2 weeks) sometimes the screen will randomly go blue and restart. i restored and took it to the apple store, they said nothing was wrong but if it happened again to bring it back.

the first time i JB with green pois0n, the second time with limera1n and i still get this random blue screen at random times and the phone just retarts. after it happened again yesterday i restored again (and did not JB) but i havent been able to trigger the blue screen again.

is this happening because of a JB app issue or is it a hardware problem?

Thanks

2. macrumors P6

-aggie-

I'm not sure what you mean by a "blue" screen, but it sounds like your phone is rebooting due to running out of memory. What do you have installed for your JB?

3. thread starter macrumors member

the screen literally just goes blue then restarts. i dont know if its because of lack of memory because ive had it happened within 5 minutes of each other, its really getting annoying.

since i restored it has not happened again but i am not JB right now.

JB apps installed:

activator
    bite sms
    sbsettings
    winterboard
    safari tab closer
    remove background
    springflash
    springflash sbsettings

Themes:
    glasklat HD ipad and iphone 4
    serious sbsettings hd
    bitsms no pink retina

4. thread starter macrumors member

went to the apple store today, could not replicate the problem but on good faith he just replaced the phone for me