iPhone 4 cannot connect to iTunes store...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by IamHermann0069, Sep 15, 2010.

1. macrumors member

IamHermann0069

So I have had every version of the iPhone that has been released so far, and I have NEVER had this issue! Please help me if you can.

I bought my phone on launch day and have been downloading apps and music as usual without problems until tonight. I went to the app store and tried to download a new app, and the icon of the app showed up but just said "waiting" and never started "downloading." Then a message from iTunes popped up asking for my password, so i typed that in. The first time it told me that it did not recognize the name or password. (Both were correct. I am 100% sure. Then I tried again and it just said cannot connect to iTunes again.

I then opened my macbook pro and tried to purchase a song. Same story with my computer. Is this an issue with my account or is iTunes just down for maintenance right now?

If you could help at all, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks

2. macrumors 6502a

steve31

I think it is down right now. I bought a ipod touch today and am having the same problem too.