iPhone 4 Lanch Cabbot Circus (Bristol UK)

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by Beaverfish, Jun 16, 2010.

1. macrumors regular

So Apple fans. The golden question, what time are you getting to the store?

2. Guest

Probably about 8pm on the Wednesday. I would love to be first, like I was at the 3G launch two years back. Good times.

Dragging the misses along to keep me company as well; should be a laugh... not! I'll have to make it up to her somehow.

3. Guest

Just realised you mean the Apple Store, where as I'm thinking of the O2 store! I still don't have concrete information on whether Apple are doing early upgrades for O2, as I asked in the Apple Cabot Circus store today and the dude said they 'are pretty sure' they are. I'm gonna check in the Apple Store on Wednesday afternoon, and if they are 100% they are doing upgrades, I'm whacking out my porta-chairs and setting my a$$ right outside! If not, I'll take the 30 second walk to the O2 store, and do the same thing there :).

4. macrumors regular

Will arrive about 7am on launch day, I have a reservation and the day off work.

5. thread starter macrumors regular

I've actually pre ordered my iPhone, and I was planning on getting there about 7ish I don't wanna be Like 3000th in the Queue tho....... I've had a PM from a guy who is gonna get to the o2 store on Wednesday night !!!!!!

6. thread starter macrumors regular

Anyone else ?

7. macrumors newbie

Same here...

Yeah, aim to be there about 7am. I really don't know what to expect! 10 people? 100? 1000? Who know? Guess there isn't long to find out! :)

8. macrumors member

Heading to the broadmead o2 store at around 7ish. I have a reservation at apple, but if i upgrade there i dont retain my o2 30% F&F discount...

9. macrumors member

How many people queued at Cabot last year if any of you went?

10. macrumors regular

About 50

I was 2nd in the queue last year.

11. macrumors 601

Has anyone seen a queue at the store(s) yet?

12. thread starter macrumors regular

What time did you get there last year ?