iPhone 4S - How to Block Calls / SMS without Jailbreak?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by FRight001, Apr 24, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

Jun 29, 2011

I bought a new iPhone 4S and i would love to have an app or tricks which allows me to block incoming calls or text message, without Jailbreaking my iPhone just to download iBlacklist App.

Do you guys happen to know any way to do it?

Thank you in Advance
  2. macrumors regular

Oct 24, 2011
    Sprint lets you do it through there website when you log into your acct. you can

Block #'s
    Block txt
    Block incoming and out going calls.
    Block Data
    and etc you get the point.
  3. macrumors 68000

Nov 11, 2010
    Carnegie and Ontario
    It's usually up to the carrier to do this. I know AT&T lets you block up to five numbers without having to pay, but I am unsure about Verizon or Sprint or the International carriers.
  4. macrumors regular

Mar 18, 2012
    If you jailbreak then you can install iBlacklist otherwise you need AT&T, which will cost you for $5 a month. Without Jailbreaking there is nothing like any app like it at all in the app store. You can trust AT&T and let them know that you are receiving harassing phone calls. It works great!
  5. thread starter macrumors newbie

Jun 29, 2011

Tell me more about this Jailbreak. What does it do really? Is it like you can download all paid apps for free, so it's like Piracy? Because i don't wanna do that... I will try Sprint, thank you