Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cool5353, Jan 15, 2013.
Is the battery life on the five better than the 4S? Also, is Siri really better?
Siri is the same, battery life is a little bit better (but not hugely).
You would probably notice a bit of a difference between the two in terms of battery life, favoring the 5.
Siri is identical between the two devices.
Siri is the same, its the iOS version that updated siri not the phone.
Also there is a very large difference between the 4s and the 5. The 5 is similar to or better then the battery life on my old 4.
having had both the 4 and 4s, I can't tell a difference in batt life to any substantial degree
Battery life remained the same, but performance double in some areas and tripled in others.
Well every phone is different, maybe my 4S had a bad battery :-/
Siri may be slightly faster due to the processing power of the A6 chip.
Battery life is slightly better.
The 5 is way better i think there is a huge difference in speed & i owned both
result - iPhone 5 better
battery of iPhone 4 is better than 5......
I'm favouring the 5 over the 4S, battery for me is much much better.
With the 4S i had to turn off 3G to get me through to early evening (19:00). On the 5 i dont have to and it can last most of the day (from 07:30 - 22:00/23:00)
battery life- iphone 5 is better... ip5 > ip4 > ip4s
browsing- now this is where iphone 5 shine imo with LTE. (granted ur area has a good LTE service) i'm killing it with 43.41mbps DL and 16.88 UL
5 hands down.
iPhone 4S vs 5
Overall better technology. Sadly to say nothing significantly new with software. I sincerely believe Apple needs some fresh ideas for iOS
LTE is the killer feature for the 1% of the time you need it, and for the other 99% of the time, you can turn it off, and probably get much better battery life than the 4S.
Not in my case. I get a little better battery life then my old 4 with LTE on and brightness up higher with a bigger screen
Im sure Apple knows iOS 7 has to be a big update. I dont see them completly changing iOS but there will defitnetly be alot of tweaks. Improvements in notifications , multi tasking and others
The whole "you can bend it into the shape of a U" thing bothers me with the iPhone 5.
Then again, the whole "better prepare for a long surgery" threat if I break my 4S screen also scares me.
I'd like a hybrid iPhone 5/4S, with a little extra:
- Same shape as the iPhone 5, but with a thicker, firmer build of the 4S. I don't mind the weight of the 4S.
- Same "front comes off" style of the iPhone 5. Keep the metal back. I'd rather have scratched up back than a shattered back.
To top it off:
- Same internals of the 5, but as *thick* as the 4S. Why? For a bigger battery.
That would be an amazing phone that I'd have no issue getting on Day 1.
The 5 is better as its a little faster if you notice those things. Personally i feel the phones are too similar. Using the iPhone 5 doesn't feel like I'm using a different phone for the most part.
Your right but i absolutely LOVE LTE and the bigger screen