iPhone 4S

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by balbrt1, Jan 30, 2013.

1. macrumors newbie

Jan 30, 2013
    Since the Apple store only shows the iPhone 4S in 16GB only; do you think they are going to quit selling the 4 and 4S? I was going to pick up a 4S on Friday and my plans are to keep it for a couple yrs or less. My main data use will be my ipad which I totally love. Thanks in advance on any comments.
  2. Moderator

Staff Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Detroit, Michigan
    I think, and this is just me thinking, that when the next iPhone is released, they will discount the 5 and further discount the 4S and stop offering the 4 altogether.

If you buy a 4S today, I think you'll be good with it a]for a couple of years yet.
  3. macrumors 601

Aug 27, 2012

Even though they only advertise the 16GB 4s on the Apple website, I actually asked a Genius if they sell the 32GB and he go yah, we got it, +100 dollers.
  4. macrumors 65816

Mar 1, 2011
    The 4S is an outstanding phone and should keep you happy for at least 2-3 years.
  5. macrumors Nehalem

Apr 16, 2008
    At the iPhone hacks section.
  6. macrumors regular

Jun 9, 2011
    I'm going from a 4 to a 5 on Saturday...I hope your right!

Notice to the OP: I'm not trying to hijack your thread. ;)
  7. thread starter macrumors newbie

Jan 30, 2013
    anp..I did not think you were highjacking. Thanks for all your info. I feel better about getting the iphone 4s now which is tomorrow! I am so excited since it is my first Iphone ever....
  8. macrumors newbie

Feb 1, 2013

Hi...I suggest you to go for iphone 4s iPhone 4S looks identical to its older sibling bar.

iCloud can also be activated from the phone for storing and wireless pushing photos, apps, contacts, calendars to and from your 4S.
  9. thread starter macrumors newbie

Jan 30, 2013
    To all that helped me, I just wanted to say that I got my 4S today. When I walked in boom, my microcell saw my iphone and. I have 5 bars. Woo hoo.:D
  10. macrumors 6502

Nov 3, 2012
    Congrats :D