iPhone 5 Olloclip?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by HuggyLowDown, Nov 26, 2012.

1. macrumors regular

HuggyLowDown

Did anyone pre-order an iPhone 5 Olloclip? I just received mine today and I'm having trouble adjusting the tilt on the fisheye lens. Anyone else have the same problem? The vignette is off center.

2. macrumors 68000

I ordered one and still waiting. They didn't send you an iphone 4 model by mistake?

3. macrumors 6502

duneriderltr450

Mine should be here tomorrow.

4. macrumors 6502

duneriderltr450

Hmmm mine is not center either. I forced it pretty hard to tilt but it ain't happening. Might send it back.

5. thread starter macrumors regular

HuggyLowDown

I finally got it centered. You should hear a slight click.

6. macrumors 6502

duneriderltr450

Yeah I got it figured out. Felt like I was going to break it.

7. macrumors regular

Hmm.. I want one, cuz I am starting to think that I want to abandon my giant DSLR (7D) when going on trips that's not particularly photogenic. But i do miss wide angle (not so much fisheye).....

On the other hand, needing to take off my case to put this thing on is a total PITA. Any alternatives that can accommodate a Power Support Air Jacket for iPhone 5?

8. macrumors regular

I have a front and back shield. I saw a video that mentioned there's not much clearance for just the front shield. Can anyone confirm?

9. HuggyLowDown, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012

thread starter macrumors regular

HuggyLowDown

There is case that is currently trying to get out there in Kickstarter. It's called the ZOPro iPhone case. it's compatible with the ollolcip, glif tripod mount, and a tons of other camera accessories.

10. macrumors 68000

Received mine today. Works well, but of course, have to remove case. Macro lens works really well. Took me awhile to figure out you had to get really really close to an object to get phone to focus.

11. macrumors 68040

jjk454ss

I just got one, how is everyone liking it? Post some pics, I'd love to see them.

12. macrumors 6502a

ToddH

The apple stores have plenty of them on the shelves. Visit the apple store. Get it right away instead of waiting on shipping.

T

13. macrumors 65816

Yeah I was just thinking this, every apple store I go to have a ton on the shelf. You all must be very far away from an apple store..I too would like to see some pictures, can yall post some up?

Thanks