Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Did your iPhone 5 shipped earlier than estimated ship date?

• yes

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • no

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

silverf1re

macrumors regular
Mar 3, 2011
Mine has been sitting in Kentucky in an arrived status for the past 36 hours. Is this common? I hope it wasn't lost or stolen.

bhigh8

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2012
Mine has been sitting in Kentucky in an arrived status for the past 36 hours. Is this common? I hope it wasn't lost or stolen.

mine also. got to Louisville at 1 am yesterday and still sitting. supposed to be here in illinois tomorrow. cant wait.

FrankDrebin

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2012
I'm in the UK, ordered white 32GB on October 10th from apple.com.
Estimated delivery between 2nd - 8th November, still processing. Ordered with Debit card and praying the bank don't block the payment!

jbrown

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2002
London
Well....I got fed up waiting and tried the reservation route. Booked at 3 London stores...and too my surprise one came through. So picked up my 32 gig white iPhone 5 this morning! Yahoo...and cancelled my online order.:D:D

silverf1re

macrumors regular
Mar 3, 2011
mine also. got to Louisville at 1 am yesterday and still sitting. supposed to be here in illinois tomorrow. cant wait.

Yep sounds like ours were on the same flight. Iowa delivery here, Let me know if you get yours tomorrow.

cKy Jack

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2012
Well....I got fed up waiting and tried the reservation route. Booked at 3 London stores...and too my surprise one came through. So picked up my 32 gig white iPhone 5 this morning! Yahoo...and cancelled my online order.:D:D

I'm trying exactly the same thing today. Hopefully I'm successful this time

cKy Jack

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2012
I'm trying exactly the same thing today. Hopefully I'm successful this time

It worked! Third attempt at Bullring and i've got a 32GB Black and Slate unlocked for tomorrow. I reserved just after 9am this morning, not sure if that helped or not.

bhigh8

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2012
Yep sounds like ours were on the same flight. Iowa delivery here, Let me know if you get yours tomorrow.

mine is now in town and out for delivery. im at home all day waiting. not sure if i needed to sign for it. not taking chances.

zman5

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2011
London
Mine has made it from China to Concord, Ontario in 3 days. Being delivered to Toronto west end. Delivery date Tuesday? Hope this changes!

bhigh8

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2012
mine is now in town and out for delivery. im at home all day waiting. not sure if i needed to sign for it. not taking chances.

got mine. seems flawless. still have on plastic. need to wait til wife gets home since its her upgrade that i am taking. but everything looks beatiful.

week 43, 16gb slate.

KdParker

macrumors 601
Original poster
Oct 1, 2010
Everywhere
got mine. seems flawless. still have on plastic. need to wait til wife gets home since its her upgrade that i am taking. but everything looks beatiful.

week 43, 16gb slate.

Received. I guess about 5 days early :)

Good luck every one...

silverf1re

macrumors regular
Mar 3, 2011

haha nice. Mine was delivered buy a guy in a UPS shirt but driving his personal vehicle, weird. Oh well got it. :)

zman5

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2011
London
Mine has made it from China to Concord, Ontario in 3 days. Being delivered to Toronto west end. Delivery date Tuesday? Hope this changes!

It came! UPS unexpectedly updated their tracking page and it was delivered to a neutral destination and I picked it up Friday! AMAZING

Henke

macrumors member
Nov 4, 2012
What exactly is the hold up? Its pathetic Apple launched this phone and dont have anywhere near enough. I have been due an upgrade here in the Uk for weeks and ive been told it will be weeks again likely before my local o2 store gets Iphone 16gig back into stock.

It actually made me get an S3,but i just liked the simplicity of the iphone to much and returned it,beginning to wonder if i made the right decision or not.

kidintown

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2012
i pre-ordered my iPhone today at my carrier here in austria. don't know when i will get it. don't even know how many weeks, but hope soon. in the mail i got they wrote that they are now checking my bank account and when everything's fine and they have the phone at their logistic, i will receive another mail, probably with the number of shipment. i'm so excited and i hope i don't have to wait too long. 16GB, white

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.