iPhone 5 Safari won't load certain websites

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by aaron5566, Dec 31, 2012.

1. macrumors regular

Just noticed that some websites don't load on my brand new iPhone 5. It loads google and anything I search but once I open certain websites, it just loads to about 3 quarters and stop. Like on mobile.twitter.com, it will load to about 3 quarters and get stuck. Refreshing it doesn't help either. Anyone experiencing this? Btw, my phone is running iOS 6.0.2 .

2. macrumors member

Strange ... Are you able to use internet for other purposes prperly in your iPhone??

3. macrumors 6502

If you have any other devices (computer, iDevices, etc), you should attempt to hit the sites with those. That will rule out it being the phone vs. a network outage in your area. It's quite possible to have 80% of the net working just fine, but have some sites down. So first eliminate that problem if you can.

4. thread starter macrumors regular

Other devices load it perfectly fine. It's just my iPhone... I think other apps are fine like Facebook, Twitter, games. I think it's just Safari. You guys dun experience this? I noticed this the first time I opened Safari and thought it was a software bug but already updated to 6.0.2 still same issue.

5. macrumors member