iPhone 5 trade

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by GeorgieAcevedo, Dec 10, 2012.

1. macrumors 6502a

GeorgieAcevedo

I got the white iPhone 5 for my beautiful mother yesterday, the white is beautiful. I like it better than my Black for the first time ever. Black iPhone user since 2007 (2007 duh).

Anyways, I was wondering if eBay does trades? if so, are they safe? or maybe any other site. I just want to trade my black iPhone 5 for a white one.

I posted a ad on craiglist saying i'd like to trade, but as far for trades thats the only idea I have.

2. macrumors 68030

Spink10

CL you best bet - may have to sell black and buy white.

To much risk for me - its your phone/money. :)

3. macrumors 6502

trade with your mom? :D

4. thread starter macrumors 6502a

GeorgieAcevedo

I tried that, she just looked at me with the "hell no" face. I tried to play it out as I was joking, I wouldn't trade I got it as a Christmas gift for her.

----------

Selling and buying sounds like a lot of work, I rather learn to love my black again if that was the only choice :D

5. macrumors 603

Interstella5555

So you want to trade colors without actually doing any work or trading the phone?

6. thread starter macrumors 6502a

GeorgieAcevedo

Just trade. Take my black give me your white. That's what I want. I don't wanna exchange box headphones charger ect. That's not necessary

7. macrumors 65816

LapsangSouchong

Sounds like a HUGE risk to take for color.

8. macrumors member

I have a white 16gb in pristine condition. AT&T version, and I'm looking for a black one. So if yours is in excellent shape, I am interested on switching with you. I live in Brooklyn, email me if interested lyutin@gmail.com

9. macrumors 6502a

SnowLeopard OSX

It's not worth trading, in my opinion. Unless you're trading with someone that you know, trust, and trade in person. Trading over the internet is completely risky for obvious reasons.

Good luck.

10. macrumors 68040

Jordan921

Try in the the market section here on macrumors.

11. macrumors regular

Try trading on craigslist. When I had my White 3G, I wanted to trade for a black one and found a guy willing to do it on craigslist. Mine had minor hairline scratches and his was in perfect condition but he traded nonetheless with no extra cash needed or anything. Trading in person would be the only way to go so both of you can inspect each other's phone.