iPhone 5 Vs. iPhone 4 Camera

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by itsmike, Sep 24, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

I was really surprised and happy to see the difference in the 2 phones. The stabilization did an amazing job. The 5 is so much more steady. Its worth the upgrade just for the camera. At least from the 4 to the 5. I think the 4S does a great job too.

Check out the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2DNX7ncXXc

2. macrumors P6

dukebound85

nice car!

yea the image stabilization in the 4s and 5 is very nice coming from a 4 or earlier!

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

thank you!

i agree. yea its a big diff and worth the upgrade

4. macrumors 6502

The 5 is better in low light as well than even the 4S. I also like how they beefed up the front camera and upped the resolution and use back light illumination. I don't really it that much, I'm just sick of seeing dark, grainy low resolution self portraits of people on Facebook. :)

Facetime is loads better between two iPhone 5s. The video is much better and also the audio is way better too. Not to sidetrack the thread too much.

5. macrumors 6502

Tom2893

lol.. 4 looks better, glad I saved a ton of money and didn't upgrade for nothing; although stabilisation looks better on the 5, either your shaking with 4 or 5's just better.

6. macrumors 6502

Also, I have a 2008 WRX and love it. Well, its really my wife's car. I drive a pos '93 Toyota pickup without power steering to the train station. :(