Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What size and configuration will you order

• iPhone 7 32 g

Votes: 90 3.2%
  • iPhone 7 128 g

Votes: 396 14.2%
  • iPhone 7 256 g

Votes: 82 2.9%
  • iPhone 7 Plus 32 g

Votes: 160 5.7%
  • iPhone 7 Plus 128 g

Votes: 1,427 51.3%
  • iPhone 7 Plus 256 g

Votes: 702 25.2%

• Total voters

Shafdawn

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2016
Ordered a 256gb matte black plus and 128gb rose gold 7 on 19th and 20th Sep through apple.com. Estimated 10/11 to 10/17. Still under processing and CC yet to be charged.

Anyone lucky enough to have an update that falls to same delivery period?

gloomcookie1

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
Ordered a 256gb matte black plus and 128gb rose gold 7 on 19th and 20th Sep through apple.com. Estimated 10/11 to 10/17. Still under processing and CC yet to be charged.

I ordered 128GB MB 7 Plus on 9/22. Delivery shows as 10/17-10/21. Been following along with everyone to see how theirs has been going. Was tempted by reserve and pickup yesterday but going for the patient and not psycho route :p

Shafdawn

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2016
I ordered 128GB MB 7 Plus on 9/22. Delivery shows as 10/17-10/21. Been following along with everyone to see how theirs has been going. Was tempted by reserve and pickup yesterday but going for the patient and not psycho route :p

Did they charge your credit card? This is the first time i ordered through apple online store. Since there is no movement in status i am bit curious.

Denpech

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2016
Russia, Saint Petersburg
Anybody see movement for iPhone with October 4-October 10 delivery window? Mine has been processing since I pre-ordered on September 9. (Black iPhone 7+ 32 Gb T-Mobile) I know I need to be patient but it's just so hard. I placed an order on September 9 at 00 hours 22 minutes
I live in the dark for 16 days. :mad::mad:

mycroft8

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2010
What carrier? I got the same phone for Verizon ordered the night of the 15th and got it yesterday.

AT&T. There was a brief moment yesterday where if I'd been fast enough, I could have gotten an in-store pickup reservation for today. I'm trying to be patient though.

__Herb

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2016
I ordered on the 16th matte black 128gb att & got oct 11-oct 17th still in processing no charge yet

Yerimedrano

macrumors member
Jun 7, 2015

No luck here, made my order at 11pm 9/9 and still procesing card haven't been charged yet, also I have oct 4 to Oct 10 delivery estimate, 128gb MB for atnt

Superx520

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2014
Email confirmation xx:41 for AT&T + 128gb matte black (Apple.com)

STILL PROCESSING.

It appears they haven't gotten past xx:20 for this phone configuration.

Jtradar

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2016
Randolph Mass
Anybody see movement for iPhone with October 4-October 10 delivery window? Mine has been processing since I pre-ordered on September 9. (Black iPhone 7+ 32 Gb T-Mobile) I know I need to be patient but it's just so hard. I placed an order on September 9 at 00 hours 22 minutes
I live in the dark for 16 days. :mad::mad:
Why don't you reserve one at Apple Store near you . I have seen all three 34, 128, 256 in stock . Check Istock and use apples reserve app. Pick up no waiting.then cancell your pre order. I did it last week enjoying my 7plus matte Black 128GB. Good luck!

r4fa

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2014
From 10 am this morning onward I saw an out for delivery time stamp and confirmed it with ups multiple times. It actually still says it's out for delivery today 9/24/16 at 12:38 am no Pacific coast time. I called to speak with a supervisor they tried to figure out where it is but couldn't get a hold of anyone because no one is out and about. They said it should be delivered Monday but how can I take their word on anything at this point? They don't even know where my package is. And now on Monday i am busy and won't be able to be around to wait for a ****ing phone that may not even show up again.
Looks like everyone in here that was talking about that Saturday delivery got their phones except us.. lol..

Maybe I should send the screenshot I took to Apple where it says Delivery will be done today and then Held for future delivery..
[doublepost=1474824080][/doublepost]
From 10 am this morning onward I saw an out for delivery time stamp and confirmed it with ups multiple times. It actually still says it's out for delivery today 9/24/16 at 12:38 am no Pacific coast time. I called to speak with a supervisor they tried to figure out where it is but couldn't get a hold of anyone because no one is out and about. They said it should be delivered Monday but how can I take their word on anything at this point? They don't even know where my package is. And now on Monday i am busy and won't be able to be around to wait for a ****ing phone that may not even show up again.
Also, if you're in an area where you're ok with a package being dropped off without signature, sign up for UPS MyChoice (free) and authorize the drop off of shipments regardless if it needs a signature.. Of course it's on you if it gets taken..

Damstr

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2016
After Monday/Tuesday it will probably die down even more as the remaining people will be getting their phones. This is good for everyone else because it means less posts and easier for everyone to figure out where their phone is.

Reactions: Superx520

Wrog

macrumors regular
Oct 3, 2014
PacNW
Why don't you reserve one at Apple Store near you . I have seen all three 34, 128, 256 in stock . Check Istock and use apples reserve app. Pick up no waiting.then cancell your pre order. I did it last week enjoying my 7plus matte Black 128GB. Good luck!
I've checked the site and even when it says there's local stock it doesn't really mean it's reservable through the store. I checked Saturday at midnight and it said there was stock but the Apple app showed I couldn't pick up. When I got up the next morning istocklive no longer showed stock here.
Based on what I've seen through istocklive, there's a lot of the 7 model but not the 7+. Seems they underestimated on the demand for the +.

Dartagnan_007

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2016
Tennessee
Well UPS and Apple said they would deliver on Monday (9/26) for me then yesterday (9/24) they attempted delivery while I was at the football game. I had already gone on UPS My Choice and told them to route it to my local UPS store but they did not and tried to deliver it to my house. I called UPS today and was told that Apple would not let it be rerouted even though mine says it would. They said I must call Apple and get them to Reroute it. Instead I downloaded the pre-sign form from Apple and I am having it delivered to my Neighbor who will be home all day tomorrow. What a ride it has been. I hope to have it in my hands tomorrow. It is funny I went to Verizon on Friday to check if they had any phones and they did not and while I was there I mentioned the issues I have been having with my S7 Edge and now they are sending me a new replacement which will also be her tomorrow. So I will now have a new S7 Edge to sell on ebay. Hope everyone gets their's soon. Just as a reference I ordered a JB 256gb on Verizon about 2 minutes after the orders opened. I had an expected delivery date of 4-6 weeks so I am still getting it a few weeks early.

Reactions: Texas361

iPhone1

macrumors 65816
Apr 2, 2010
Just preordered a jet black 128 Plus model via the Apple Store app. Should I expect November delivery or might I get it earlier?

AlphaPoppy

macrumors member
Aug 4, 2013
Pre ordered the Jet Black 256GB iPhone 7 Plus on 9/9 29 min after pre orders went live and no tracking info still :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.