Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
Experimenting with the iPhone 7 Plus and the Manfrotto Lumimuse 8:

p42336651-4.jpg

Last edited:

TL24

macrumors 65816
Oct 20, 2011
This is actually really good. I took some shots this morning with my ProCamera app, being hesitant that the VSCO shots wouldn't take really good photos. I'll have to try it out this evening.

Thanks man, I've been waiting for VSCO to release full RAW support for months now!

I prefer it over any other Camera apps hands down, give it another go and you won't be disappointed!

ToddH

macrumors 68030
Jul 5, 2010
Central Tx
Thanks man, I've been waiting for VSCO to release full RAW support for months now!

I prefer it over any other Camera apps hands down, give it another go and you won't be disappointed!

Actually you might be disappointed. I tested the raw feature of this app VSCO and I was not very impressed with the Raw processing sequence. The highlights adjustment was pretty lousy. Adobe lightroom mobile is the best ive used by far. However I keep signing up for the trial version of light room because there's no way I'm going to pay 10 bucks a month/$120 per year to use an app for my phone. Adobe Photoshop express is the second best raw editor, but it doesn't get rid of the little specs of red color noise like Lightroom does. Snap seed is about the third best. I'll have to tinker with the SCO campaign some more but from what I saw I didn't really care for the raw that much.

So far, the procam app is the absolute best camera for taking Raw photos and Adobe lightroom mobile is the best for processing those raw photos. I have done extensive testing and pixel peeping to know which one I like the best and which produces the cleanest images and that combination is it!!! However of course that's just my opinion, please use what you like and what works best for you.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.