iPhone future roadmapped?

Discussion in 'MacBytes.com News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Nov 10, 2008.

1. macrumors bot

[​IMG]

Category: Apple Hardware
    Link: iPhone future roadmapped?
    Description:: Do you want an iPhone that wakes you up with coffee, flings newsfeeds onto the TV for easy reading and even starts your car for you? Be careful what you wish for...

Posted on MacBytes.com
    Approved by Mudbug

2. macrumors 68020

jayducharme

I don't miss MMS, cut-and-paste and video recording. And my battery usually holds up fine for 2 or 3 days. And I don't know what security holes he's referring to. I wonder if he ever even used an iPhone. Sounds like he just wanted an excuse to bash it.

3. macrumors G3

Kilamite

MMS is handy. Cut and paste is useful for copying links/numbers to send to people or something. And video recording would be awesome.

4. macrumors 68040

Watabou

For video recording, wouldn't you need a new hardware rather than a software update? Or can we really get video recording on iPhones with a simple software update?

5. macrumors G3

NT1440

Software, google cycorder.

6. macrumors 68040

Watabou

Oh. That's actually really great.

7. macrumors member

newwavedave

I wish someone would come out with a video recording app that you don't have to jailbreak your iPhone for.... I really don't want to have to Jailbreak it again. Can't someone come up with an App that allows you to have MMS messages... I don't really have a problem with battery life on my now 1 year old iPhone.

8. macrumors 68030

Drumjim85

except that they haven't done it in 1.5 yrs so ... who knows if they ever will.