iPhone or iPod nano for exorcising

Discussion in 'iPod' started by prnoct90, Aug 7, 2009.

1. macrumors regular

Dec 11, 2007
    I am getting an iPhone for college. I was wondering, is an iPhone fine for working out (I run for an hour 5 days a week on a treadmill), or would it be better to have an iPod nano for working out? I'm just scared the iPhone is to big so it will get in the way, or maybe the iPhone is to nice to run with.
  2. macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Aug 13, 2006
    1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
    I'd say the iPhone, but only because the Bible apps look better on the larger screen. ;)

The iPhone is heavier and thicker than the nano, something to take into account.
  3. macrumors 65832

Sep 7, 2008
    do you rly want to know?
    Ahh, i think the iphone will be just fine for getting rid of little ghosties.
  4. macrumors regular

Aug 30, 2008
    Costa Rica
    iPod nano. I know this because I used to use an iPhone (1st gen) for working out, and it was a pain in the @$$. Heavy, bulky, big, heavy again. Then I bought a 4th gen iPod nano and it's been easier and comfortable ever since.
  5. macrumors demi-god

Jul 24, 2009
    Might sound stupid but my iPhone throws my balance out by .5% on wii fit lol nah only joking. I'd use the phone mate atleast if a college hotty is calling u can be 'sensitive' and answer. That said she might think your in bed with someone. Lmao