1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

iPhone previewed by Steve Jobs on Fox, booed

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by slughead, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors 68030

slughead

2. macrumors 6502a

Airforce

Bwahaha.....Now that was funny. The black guy in glasses reminds me of a few folks I've seen post on the iphone threads! :p

3. macrumors 68020

AdeFowler

Witch! Burn him, burn him :eek:

4. macrumors member

That is not even remotely funny. What is wrong with people and their 'sense of humour'?

5. macrumors 68030

TheAnswer

That clip is older than the Devil and about as funny. I thought Mad's "iRack" one was funnier (though just barely)

6. macrumors 6502a

Airforce

7. macrumors 68030

TheAnswer

My subtle point was that it wasn't new and has been posted before numerous times, including here right after it aired.

8. macrumors 68030

slughead

Lighten up. I hadn't seen it, and I thought it was funny.

9. macrumors member

Don't tell others to 'lighten up'. Not everyone finds the same things funny. Personally, I find this sort of thing cringe-worthy. That doesn't mean I need to lighten up. I'll laugh at Scrubs later on for sure.

10. macrumors 68040

Telp

SCRUBS!!! AMAZING SHOW!

11. macrumors 6502

MacbookSwitcher

You do in fact need to lighten up, and get rid of the attitude.

This skit was funny.

12. macrumors 6502

THe fact that you get upset when someone says to lighten up... probably means you need to lighten up. It was funny.

13. macrumors 65816

ero87

MADtv is the bane of my existence.

14. macrumors regular

grow up child.

15. macrumors member

No attitude here. I didn't find it funny at all and don't appreciate people telling others to lighten up because they have different taste.

I wasn't upset at all. Just sick of people imposing their views as facts on others. I still don't find this funny and I am not alone there.

Great! Now there is some attitude! Its nice to know that some people are so arrogant, I am unable to form my own opinion on what I find funny. The 'skit' was NOT funny IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.