iPhone Purchasers: Boise, ID

Discussion in 'iPhone Purchaser Meetups' started by bigandtasty, Jun 26, 2007.

1. macrumors 6502

bigandtasty

Anyone know if either the Milwaukee or Broadway Cingular/AT&T Store will have a better chance of scoring iPhone on Friday?

2. macrumors 68000

neut

If I knew ... I wouldn't tell you! Hahaha! :p

Honestly the Nampa store will be the best bet. The Milwaukee store will definitely be the most crowded.

Or maybe I'm just screwing with you ... :p
    _

peace | neut

3. macrumors 6502a

quackattack

I imagine they will be similarly loaded. I know Broadway, Milwaukee, and 12th in Nampa are the only stores getting the iPhone.

Based on conversations I had with the employees, I think they will all be ready :).

4. macrumors 68000

neut

I think I'll que up over at Broadway ... the mall area is always crowded with or without an iPhone. I'll get lost in Nampa if I head out that way. :p
    _

peace | neut

5. macrumors 6502a

quackattack

Let me know what it's like out there. I'm very curious. I'm not going to be able to brave it until next week... assuming there's any left :eek:

6. macrumors 68000

neut

I decided not to go ... checked Nampa on my way back into Boise; they sold out in 20 minutes! :eek:

3 or 4 left at the Milwaukee store @ 9:30pm (4Gs). According to the Nampa store both Boise stores sold the rest in 2 hours. Im ordering online tomorrow. Decided that I want the 8G. :rolleyes:

At least I'll get exactly what I want and better accessories than offered in store.
    _

peace | neut