1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

iPhone Purchasers: Central Valley, CA

Discussion in 'iPhone Purchaser Meetups' started by kqwik78, Jun 25, 2007.

1. macrumors member

Sup Peeps!

Any Central Valley Peeps (Fresno, Clovis) going to be waiting for the iPhone?

I plan on waiting in Fashion Fair Mall at the new apple store. :D

Where will you guys be heading too?

2. macrumors member

judging from this board being pretty empty i would say not too many people will be in line to buy an iphone in the central valley. Lets hope im right

3. macrumors newbie

I'll be getting mine from AT&T in Merced.

4. macrumors newbie

I'm in Visalia. Looks like we have 1 location, an ATT store. I'm showing up at 6:00, and hoping there is no line. 8 gig for me.

5. macrumors 6502a

SBik2

well if i get mine... (after practice).. and i still might decide to get mine during the holidays if theres a new revision.. but if i decide to get it now. i will be getting it at the AT&T store at sierra vista mall (the one outside of the mall because the inside one doesnt have them i think and i like the AT&T owned stores more)

:edit: and i think the apple store here will be too crowded so i wont get it there either :(

6. macrumors member

Good Luck to you all!

Good luck to all you Central Valley Peeps! Hopefully you guys get your iPhone(s).

I'm still going to the Fashion Fair mall. I think its going to be alittle crazy there, but I'll take my chances.

Good Luck again! :D

7. macrumors member

golfstud

Still debating

I will be at Fashion Fair..still debating..4GB or 8GB. I wonder what Apple's RATIO is of producition.

8. macrumors member

I believe that there will be more 8GB than 4GB .. I tried calling the Apple store to get some info on inventory and the lady I spoke with was clueless :(

What time are you heading to Fashion Fair? I plan to be there when the mall opens and hope that not too many people are already there.

9. macrumors newbie

I just passed the Visalia ATT store, 6 people in line(6:15 am).

10. macrumors 601

Well, more traffic in here than I expected.

I'm from Bakersfield. :cool::D:(:mad: