iPhone Purchasers: NJ

Discussion in 'iPhone Purchaser Meetups' started by Eric1285, Jun 20, 2007.

1. macrumors 6502

So, who else in Jersey will be standing in line come next Friday? I'll be at the AT&T store on Rt 1 in Lawrenceville, posting updates to my blog and documenting the madness. I might even consider heading to the Bridgewater Apple store.

2. macrumors 6502a

Cindynjgirl79

i would be at the one at bridgewater but sorry to say can't afford the iPhone:(

3. macrumors member

The Apple store at menlo park might be closer.

I'll be at the Apple store in freehold at noon :eek:

4. thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah, only thing is I'd have to take off of work pretty much the whole day if I wanted to be at one of the Apple stores. I actually live closer to the Bridgewater one. At least with an AT&T store, there's one right across the street that I can keep an eye on from my office.

5. macrumors 604

zap2

Sagemore!

Well I'm going to the AT&T store, but they are very close. Also I personal won't be there...but needless to say, I'll be eagerly waiting to make sure I've gotten my iPhone...hopeful the person getting me mine goes early enough.

6. macrumors 6502

I'll be heading to the Corporate AT&T store near my house around 4:30pm or so. I really don't want to wait in line, so I might just order it online if I have to.

I thought about heading to the Apple Stores at Tice's Corner and the Mall at Short Hills...but I'd have to be there way too early.

7. macrumors newbie

My girlfriend and I will probably be at the Menlo Mall. Anyone know of any big AT&T corporate stores around the Edison/Piscataway area?

8. macrumors member

i'll be at the AT&T store on route 17 in paramus

9. macrumors 6502

I may either be at the att store on 17 in Paramus. Or the Apple store in Tice's Corner.

10. macrumors 65816

mrat93

If anywhere, I'll be going to Short Hills Apple Store, Menlo Park Mall Apple Store or Westfield AT&T store.

11. macrumors member

ill be at the ATT corporate store in Mays Landing...if that line is huge ill be heading over to the Apple store on the Pier in Caesars atlantic city.

Anyone else gonna be waiting online in the Atlantic City, NJ area? if so when you guys think your gonna head down?

12. macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Under whose authority did you create an "Official" thread?

13. macrumors newbie

bridgewater and shorthills will be an absolute madhouse. teens already flock there fridays anyways. now that school is out and there is incentive for all the kids to whip out mom and dads visa, i say good luck to whoever tries to snag an iphone there...

14. macrumors 65816

iKwick7

I ask myself the same question every time I see that in a title, which is unfortunately way too often. Stupid internets.

15. macrumors 68000

Aniej

while i agree there are a bunch of these silly official titles, who really cares?

16. thread starter macrumors 6502

Sorry, monkey see monkey do. I changed it just for you ;)

17. macrumors newbie

Just went to Menlo tonight to see if I can get any info about the iPhone... everyone was mum about it.

Does anyone know what Apple store in NJ does the highest sales volume? Logically, it would make sense that whatever store brings in the highest sales would have the most iPhones. I'm worried that there will be a shortage of phones but I don't think Apple would allow the shortage to be as bad as the Playstation.

18. macrumors regular

You guys are in for a bit of surprise I think. This strategic planning that has been started by the toilet paper known as USA today is really bogus. You are not going to see the purchasing traffic that you expect. There may be several people at any given store, but you do not need to camp. If you want, show up to the store closest to you around 3:00 PM. If there is a line, which there will not be, you can start waiting then. Either way, you'll get an iPhone.

I'll be at the At&t store on rt. 37 in Toms River NJ at 5:45 ;)

19. macrumors 65816

iKwick7

I would imagine that The Mall at Short Hills would be pulling in the most. It's in a ritzy neighborhood, it's a HUGE store (for NJ), and people there like to spend a lot of money.

20. macrumors 65816

PoitNarf

Nah, I think the Apple store in the Garden State Plaza is probably the big kahuna. That being said, I'll be at the Apple store at Tice's Corner.

21. macrumors member

Cherry Hill anyone?

22. macrumors 604

zap2

Is the Apple store there open yet? I've been waiting!

23. macrumors newbie

I stopped by the Apple store in Short Hills today (I had no clue they closed at 7pm on a Saturday) and the only interesting detail I got out of one of the guys that they expect a list with the service plans/data packages to be released on Wednesday. He said that he thinks plans will range from $60 to $80 a month but couldn't confirm.

24. macrumors newbie

326 Woodbridge Center Dr

probably! Otherwise I'll pick one up in Manhatten or Jersey City on the Saturday after the feeding frenzy has quietened down!

25. macrumors 68020

question fear

I will be at the Apple store in Short Hills...I know it will be a madhouse but I work in the office building next door...hopefully it will be orderly madness.