iPhone Purchasers: Waco, TX

Discussion in 'iPhone Purchaser Meetups' started by shoes529, Jun 26, 2007.

1. macrumors newbie

Haha I doubt anyone in waco is checking this site but if ya are which at&t store are you going to?

2. macrumors newbie

what a surprise to see a Waco thread! Nice to know there's at least one other mac-addict in town - I'm involved in a wedding at 5:30 (musician) so no line-waiting for me..... but I plan to call the 3 stores as soon as I'm out (6:15ish) and head to the closest one that still has stock before my next gig at 9:00. Probably will hit the one by On The Border 1st if I can't get through on the phone

TC

3. macrumors newbie

I didn't know Waco was covered by any cellphone company :confused:

JK... I am in Austin! :D

4. macrumors newbie

we've even got indoor plumbing as of a few months ago

:cool:

5. macrumors newbie

it's sure becoming a city! :eek:

6. macrumors 6502

Nagooya

I lived there for a year when i was 2 years old! Wow! This city still exists??:eek:

7. macrumors newbie

still here - area population is in the 200,000+ range (counting suburbs - Waco proper is 120,000 or so) - 90 minutes to Austin or Dallas and "Rush Hour" is more a movie than a daily ritual - not a bad place to be all things considered... now if we just had an Apple store....

TC

8. macrumors newbie

Please don't get upset, but I haven't heard anything funnier today than Waco having suburbs :D

9. macrumors newbie

LOL - good one! I thought about putting that word in quotes....

Waco does still feel like a "large town" rather than a "small city" in many respects - but as the old guard dies off, that mentality is going away (can't happen fast enough, IMHO)

TC

10. thread starter macrumors newbie

haha well i knew when i started this thread i would get some laughs out of it...yea im probably going to hit up the same store around 2 or 3 and hope there is not a line...ive called around to the at&t stores but none of the stores seem to know how many iphones they are going to get

11. macrumors regular

hey my bro lives in waco, and my mom lives in crawford!!!! waco is awesome! i live in dallas tho!