Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Samtb

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 6, 2013
Does anyone know any good free or cheap apps to send iPhone photos to ipad via Bluetooth? In addition I'm having difficulty pairing iPhone and ipad. They recognise each other and both receive pairing requests but they don't actually connect.

TJ61

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2011
PhotoSync is cheap and works over Bluetooth. But it's pretty slow. If I had to transfer more than a half dozen pics I'd wish I had my USB CCK with me - nothing like a lightning cable for lightning fast transfer.

Samtb

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 6, 2013
Why use an app when photo stream is built in and free ;)

That's good if there's an internet connection but I want to transfer photos when I don't have Internet connections like when I'm abroad. I don't want to have to spend a lot on data roaming.

Garrett67

macrumors regular
Jan 30, 2010
Instashare in Appstore

Install to both devices, open both and you can select the pictures you want and drag them to the other device

Description

Transfer files the easy way, just drag & drop the file and we will handle the rest. Available for iOS and Mac OS X, support for different systems comming soon.

SIMPLE FILE SHARING
You don't need to be tech-savvy to share files.

WORKS WITHOUT INTERNET
You don't need to be connected to internet, just use local wi-fi or Bluetooth to transfer file.

SIMPLE TO USE
No need to pair devices or setup transfer. Designed for quick and easy file sharing.

NO REGISTRATION
Just open app and start sharing files, no need to enter email or passwords.

NO FILE TYPE LIMITS
You can transfer any file type, no restrictions. MP3, images, pdf, presentation and way more.

DOWNLOAD FOR FREE!
Mac version available from instashareapp.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.