Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

luisadastwin

macrumors regular
I've changed Glass + Digitizer many times and I got a White Screen.

First time it happened to me, I replaced LCD for a new one (20$ eBay LCD) and solved the problem.

Now, occasionally, screen can go white again and a simple tap on power off and then on again solves the problem temporarily (or a reset with 10 seconds POWER + HOME).

For what I've read in many posts, it's almost certain that there's an hardware issue in the LCD or the main board connectors / ribbons when you got a white screen.

Of course, everybody is always hoping (like me) to solve occasional white screen without having to replace LCD.

Shankar17

macrumors newbie
May 30, 2013
I've iPhone 3G .It's jailbroken.there is 'no service' problem.so i have no wi-fi connection to add ultrasn0w in cydia. So i restored my iPhone without iTunes.there is apple logo first .it comes and go comes and go reapetedly .after some time it goes finally. And my iPhone won't turn on. When i press sleep/wake button it little bit light on screen not too bright.
I didn't drop it.or no water damaged
Plz help me to fix this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.