iPhone wont boot

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by dani2635, Dec 18, 2009.

1. macrumors newbie

hello everyone, yesterday i was bit bored and wanted a new theme for my iPhone 3G S so i was in Rockappp, and it sayed "rockapp have a new update bla bla bla" so i pressed update, and it updated, after that it says "Software needs respring" and i pressed ok, so i was waiting for it resprings, like 15 mins or something, it never did anything, so i shut it down with Home + Power button, and now it freezes at the boot logo aka. the logo, and i wanna do everything else than restoring, its like ages of stuff 8 pages of apps, lots of themes and stuff. :confused:
    its jailbroken with blackra1n and its on 3.1.2 and i've tryed the 15 min fix, and lots more

Regards
    Dani

2. macrumors P6

-aggie-

You have a tethered jailbreak. Plug it into iTunes.

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

it cant, when i try to do anything on iTunes, iTunes crash, iPhoneBrowser is same

4. macrumors P6

-aggie-

Just run blackra1n again and you'll be fine. Also, read about tethered jailbreaking in the forums.

5. thread starter macrumors newbie

i tried running blackra1n again 5 times, and i know about tethered jailbreak

6. macrumors P6

-aggie-

Oh, I thought this was another "re-spring tethered jailbreak won't boot" issue, sorry. Well, it sounds like you'll need to restore in DFU mode.