Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brown123

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2011
Problem in my i phone

Hello guys I too have the same problem with my cameras and videos. I asked different guys regarding that problem and none of it know that and iam seem helpless. I have been using i Phone 2G.

stravinsky

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2009
Still

I still have the same problem, and I can't find a solution. If anybody could share a solution with us, I would be very grateful. This is driving me crazy, and a new iPhone is expensive...

retoper

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2011
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
i've got an issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Наконец-то я решил проблему !!!!!!!!!!
Ураааааааааааааааааааааааааа.

stravinsky

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2009
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
i've got an issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Наконец-то я решил проблему !!!!!!!!!!
Ураааааааааааааааааааааааааа.

What does that mean?
Do you have a solution?

retoper

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2011
stravinsky, as I said I've got the solution of our problem.
I found it absolutely accidentally.
We have to install an application.
Just add next repo to Cydia:
40efb1d9f7c0.jpg

Install next two packages : Smart screen application and nice clock widget:
0d02272e0834.jpg

f34c22b60b28.jpg

and you'll get nice clock and solution of our problem.
b9e8b515fbae.jpg

NOW MY IPHONE WAKE UP BY ONE PRESS HOME BUTTON.
Hello from Ukraine.

stravinsky

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2009
Another widget?

Thanks for your answer retoper.
Does it have to be this particular Clock Widget? I find it ugly, so I'll try your solution but with another widget.

sabila1230

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2011
thank you, sir i have iphone and there is some problem in my phone, i am using yahoo in my phone and some its not conected, is the yahoo virsion problem or the mobile software

retoper

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2011
thank you, sir i have iphone and there is some problem in my phone, i am using yahoo in my phone and some its not conected, is the yahoo virsion problem or the mobile software

we are here because of sleeping problem, yahoo should work if internet work at all.

stravinsky

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2009
Less than 24 hours after...

... it didn't wake up this morning (less than 24 hours after trying retoper's solution)

I was already rejoicing, but this solution didn't work for me.
Thanks for your help, but any other idea?
(I have an iPhone 2G, fw 3.1.3, modem fw 04.05.04_G)

retoper

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2011
... it didn't wake up this morning (less than 24 hours after trying retoper's solution)

I was already rejoicing, but this solution didn't work for me.
Thanks for your help, but any other idea?
(I have an iPhone 2G, fw 3.1.3, modem fw 04.05.04_G)

I've got iPhone 2G with whited00r 4.2.1. Try Smart Screen + Yet another clock

stravinsky

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2009
Hi retoper,

Thanks for your answer. I'll try Yet Another Clock, but I would be surprised this is what will fix my sleep issue.
I know this is not exactly relevant, but does whited00r 4.2.1 work well? Could that be potentially a fix for my iPhone? What is different to 3.1.3? If you have to do a clean restore with whited00r, how do you transfer all your text messages, photos, contacts, etc.?

stravinsky

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2009
On my phone, installing SmartLite with Yet Another Clock seems to help, but my phone still went in coma a few times. It's less frequent though. That's very strange, can anybody explain why is it better and why it's only half resolved?

Any other solution would be welcome...
It seems like only a new phone will fix this issue! :(

stravinsky

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2009
it works again :)
strange

This isn't a problem which can be diagnosed in a day: I have had no problems for 3 days in a row, and then suddenly it went in coma mode.
Your solution still seems to help, but I just had a "coma" 10 minutes ago... :confused:

retoper

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2011
stravinsky, try reboot and wait a bit I think a couple hours. It should work. And anyway it's MUCH BETTER than nothing.

stravinsky

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2009
stravinsky, try reboot and wait a bit I think a couple hours. It should work. And anyway it's MUCH BETTER than nothing.

You mean switching off the phone and leaving it off for a few hours?
When it gets in coma, my only option is to reboot, so I've done that regularly...

But yes, thanks, it's much better!

retoper

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2011
No, just reboot. My only problem is "iPhone won't wake up from standy/sleep unless I press Menu+Power buttons... "
Perhaps we've got different problems.

stravinsky

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2009
No, just reboot. My only problem is "iPhone won't wake up from standy/sleep unless I press Menu+Power buttons... "
Perhaps we've got different problems.

Ooops...
I think indeed that my problem is slightly different... I misunderstood the problem of this post. My problem is that my iPhone doesn't wake up (from time to time) from sleep, it enters in "coma" mode, which means that I must reset it pressing the Power and Home buttons for 10 seconds. It's so inconsistent that I haven't been able to find the problem. It's probably related to the com.apple.SystemPowerProfileDefaults.plist file, because replacing this helped, but then my battery would drain extremely fast.

If you know of a solution to this problem, let me know!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.