Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

retoper

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2011
Ooops...
I think indeed that my problem is slightly different... I misunderstood the problem of this post. My problem is that my iPhone doesn't wake up (from time to time) from sleep, it enters in "coma" mode, which means that I must reset it pressing the Power and Home buttons for 10 seconds. It's so inconsistent that I haven't been able to find the problem. It's probably related to the com.apple.SystemPowerProfileDefaults.plist file, because replacing this helped, but then my battery would drain extremely fast.

If you know of a solution to this problem, let me know!

try use ur iPhone in fly mode. If it would Ok just replace new com. board.

stravinsky

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2009
try use ur iPhone in fly mode. If it would Ok just replace new com. board.

Thanks, but I didn't quite understand. I actually use the Airplane mode from 11pm to 8am every day, but it has sometimes gone in "coma" even in Airplane mode. What do you mean by replacing com. board? I did replace that plist file many times, but it never helped. Someone spoke about opening the phone and cleaning the contacts, but I'm not confident to do that with my phone!

retoper

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2011
Thanks, but I didn't quite understand. I actually use the Airplane mode from 11pm to 8am every day, but it has sometimes gone in "coma" even in Airplane mode. What do you mean by replacing com. board? I did replace that plist file many times, but it never helped. Someone spoke about opening the phone and cleaning the contacts, but I'm not confident to do that with my phone!

iPhone content 2 boards: mother board and communication board. Hardware.

stravinsky

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2009
iPhone content 2 boards: mother board and communication board. Hardware.

Opening my phone is not something I'd like to attempt...
But I still think there should be a software solution, as it never happens when charging, and deleting the PowerManagement file does fix the problem, but then the battery drains very very fast. And finally installing SmartScreen and Yet Another Clock has helped, so it must be a software issue in my opinion.

retoper

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2011
I have got an issue of problem.
When I was installing Whited00r 4.2.2 something done wrong.
I don't have mulitasking aether background wallpapers but no matter how long my iPhone 2G sleeps I can hold a home button about 3 seconds and it wake up Every time
I tested it about 3 weeks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.