Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Ari_0, Nov 19, 2004.

1. Ari_0 macrumors regular

Jul 4, 2004
    Where can I build a petition for Steve jobs' attention. I want him to design a line of iPhones.

The design will be the same size as an iPOD. Only, since we are all into music (think sucess of iPOD), why not have them as colour mobile phones that have 5GB memory for music?

Personally, I couldn't care less about cameras, integrated radios or even the screen size. Just a phone that supports gaming with Java games and a huse internal memory for the tunes.

In various surveys here in the UK, when phone consumers were asked what two features they liked the most, the majority answered music playback and gaming.

Well? What does everyone think? let me know. Also, if anyone knows of a way to get the message across to steve jobs, do let me know.
  2. aricher macrumors 68020

Feb 20, 2004
    Won't happen - Apple & Motorola are already teaming up to release Moto phones with iTunes built-in. Why would Apple join an already saturated market when it can have other companies impliment the features that benefit them instead? Apple will release more cool gadgets in coming years but a phone or Palm device won't be one of them.