Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Digitaljim

macrumors regular
Nov 14, 2006
Edinburgh, UK
Is the rear of the phone as ugly as it looks in these initial pictures?

To my eye, it's got that Compaq Presario circa 1999 look about it :(

jmulder

macrumors newbie
May 30, 2007
Well, I gotta say that Apple's not doing too much better than AT&T.

I ordered an 8GB on Apple's online store, but the confirmation timed out. Now I have no idea whether I've ordered or not, whether my card will be charged or not, and I don't want to repeat the order proces in case my card was charged.

Suck.

audiophile74

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2007
I have an 8 GB and waiting on activation too.. I have a feeling this is going to take a looooong time. I can't wait to use it!

DMann

macrumors 601
Jan 13, 2002
Activation

trying to activate mine right now.. getting a message that activation is taking additional time to process. I have been waiting over 30 min. now.

Activation and phone number transfer took all of 18 minutes to complete.
This little phone is becoming more impressive each minute - ultra responsive,
easier to navigate than imaginable, outstanding resolution, sleek and thin, totally stunning overall !!

BigTicket285

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2007
iphone

I am pumped about the new iphone and have made a new blog. Please come and post anything you have on your mind about it, My blog also has many links about anythng you need to know about the iphone. Please help me get the ball rolling.

Thanks, chris

BlankStar

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2004
Belgium
Remember when iPhones came with a dock in the box... Ah, good old days... I remember how excited I was to get my "illegal" imported iPhone from the US. Had to use dubious pwn-software to make it work here in Belgium. Good times!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.