iPhoto 4 crshes with my DP 1.8

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Blazn5, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Blazn5 macrumors newbie

Does anyone else have a problem with Iphoto4 crashing everytime it is trying to load ur photo library?
    I just spent 50 bucks on the iLife 2004 but can even get the GD iPhoto to work. any suggestions would help.

Thanx:D

2. varmit macrumors 68000

varmit

Hmmm, taking a guess

Have you ever checked your disk permissions.

Applications folder, Utilities folder, Click Disk Utility, In the program click on your OSX install disk. You should see repair disk permissions there in the center to th bottom.

Another thing that can cause crashes is third party RAM, so did you add any RAM yourself? Do any of the other apps crash often?

3. Blazn5 thread starter macrumors newbie

Re: IPhoto

No third party Ram. I deleted all the iphoto files and reinstalled, It works fine now. I guess it was just a random crash. Thanks for ur support.

4. vlawillie macrumors newbie

Ive never had iphoto problems but i have the same machine with Geforce, and I have many game crashes(Halo, Warcraft 3, etc). Have you?

5. Blazn5 thread starter macrumors newbie

Re; Halo

I never have game problems except with Unreal Tournament2k3 loadig very slow. but other than that nothin. What resolution are u running in Halo?

6. vlawillie macrumors newbie

I run it at 1024x768 and it always runs fine - until it freezes that is. But when you are getting something over 60 fps, you don't usually expect a game to crash. Anyway, I am having no luck with any of that stuff.