iPhoto and Slideshow help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by question fear, Sep 18, 2003.

1. question fear macrumors 68020

question fear

Apr 10, 2003
    The "Garden" state
    Ok, so I am trying to put togetehr a slideshow with music...and I have a few questions. One, can I burn it onto a cd? I know it wont launch automatically, I just need to play the slideshow on a pc...should i do it in imovie? How can I create this easiest (i dont have a lot of experience with this stuff.)
    If I do decide to use iPhoto, how do I get slideshow to change the music background...it wouldnt stop playing minuet in g no matter how many times i changes the setting...
  2. mnkeybsness macrumors 68030

Jun 25, 2001
    Moneyapolis, Minnesota
  3. Ramsos macrumors regular

Nov 13, 2002
    Oakland, California
    It sounds like you want to make a video-photo montauge vcd, if you want to make a vcd I guess you could edit the video in imovie and then use toast if you have it to make a vcd. You would have to export your imovie to toast vcd then drage the .mpg file into toast and burn. I have done this before but i used Final Cut Pro, the vcd plugin is installed when you install toast. These vcd's do work on PC's I hope this helps-RAM:cool: