iPhoto and Slideshow help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by question fear, Sep 18, 2003.

1. question fear macrumors 68020

question fear

Ok, so I am trying to put togetehr a slideshow with music...and I have a few questions. One, can I burn it onto a cd? I know it wont launch automatically, I just need to play the slideshow on a pc...should i do it in imovie? How can I create this easiest (i dont have a lot of experience with this stuff.)
    If I do decide to use iPhoto, how do I get slideshow to change the music background...it wouldnt stop playing minuet in g no matter how many times i changes the setting...
    thanks.
    --carly

2. mnkeybsness macrumors 68030

mnkeybsness

3. Ramsos macrumors regular

Ramsos

It sounds like you want to make a video-photo montauge vcd, if you want to make a vcd I guess you could edit the video in imovie and then use toast if you have it to make a vcd. You would have to export your imovie to toast vcd then drage the .mpg file into toast and burn. I have done this before but i used Final Cut Pro, the vcd plugin is installed when you install toast. These vcd's do work on PC's I hope this helps-RAM:cool: