iPhoto Book delivery times to the uk?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Spanky Deluxe, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Spanky Deluxe macrumors 601

Spanky Deluxe

Hi!

I've done a quick search but I couldn't find anything which was quite what I needed. Ok, I just ordered a couple of medium sized softback books, the default 20 page thingumybobs. Has anyone (particularly in the uk) ordered any of these recently and could you let me know how long they took to arrive? I really want to get them before next Tuesday night since my girlfriend flies out to India for 8 weeks on Wednesday and I really wanted to give her a book with some photos of us before she goes.

Should I maybe cancel my order and print it to pdf and then get a UK company to print them? If yes then any ideas of a decent place that gives Apple quality stuff in the UK?

2. rumbletum macrumors regular

I ordered one last year, ordered it at 2230 on a Friday, and it was shipped on the following Tuesday, and I'm pretty sure it arrived a couple of days after that - definitely within the week though.

3. Spanky Deluxe thread starter macrumors 601

Spanky Deluxe

Fantastic!! I'll leave it then and hope for the best. If it doesn't get there in time I guess I'll have to send it out to where she's staying in India. Ouch!! $$$$

4. GilGrissom macrumors 65816

GilGrissom

Mine took longer...several weeks, maybe just below a month.

But it was well worth it!!

They're fantastic books. Can't wait to try out what iLife 06 brings for em!

5. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    My first one took a day to print and then 8 days to ship

My last one (just before Christmas so busy) took 6 days to print and 2 days to ship.

They're shipping from the UK now rather than from Germany so fingers crossed.