iPhoto Book Themes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Macaddicttt, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Macaddicttt macrumors 6502a

Macaddicttt

I did an extensive search for this topic before posting, so I guess it's safe to ask. Are there any places where you can download other iPhoto book themes? I would really like to have more variation with the books. Or if there isn't any place to download new ones from, is there a way to make your own? I know there are Keynote themes and iDVD themes, but are there iPhoto book themes? Or are they way too complex compared to iDVD and Keynote?

2. Macaddicttt thread starter macrumors 6502a

Macaddicttt

3. Macaddicttt thread starter macrumors 6502a

Macaddicttt

4. ermachum macrumors newbie

IPhoto Themes

I agree that the themes should be open to create individually. There should also be a theme which allows printing -on- title or other note each picture so you do not use up space. I also would like to sort my photos (thousands over 50 years) on my disk by class, not by date, but after trying many other programs, Graphic Converter, PS Elements etc. I have returned to IPhoto as th ebest trade off. I still have had to create individual multiple libraries per class.

If Apple is reading this please advsie on themes variations, creations.

ermachum

5. danlovaj macrumors regular

i know this is an old thread, but any chance there has been changes since to iPhoto '09 to allow adding other themes to the six that come with it? I love how easy my iMac is to use, but the rigid layouts of the templates are really frustrating when I am used to PSE on my old Windows where it was pretty much freeform in making photobooks, etc.

6. webdragon macrumors newbie

Helpful website

Hi Guys,

I know this is a really old post.. but this is the first time I'm using macRumors... I found this website really helpful: http://www.iphotobookthemes.com/pmwiki.php?n=Main.PictureBook

All you need to do is create a background image and save it as a jpg... then choose the background > photo background option in iPhoto... you then select your image and there you go! You have your customized "theme". Hope this helps... better late than never.:p