iPhoto Books $$$

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by robotrenegade, Dec 13, 2003.

1. robotrenegade macrumors 6502a

I just printed 49 page book for 165.62!! That's a little to much.

2. Steradian macrumors 6502

Well they are using very high quality paper, and they are sending it to you express I suppose....Hmm doesn't seem THAT much too me....but then again i am a stickler for photo arrangements :p. If it was too much to pay, then why did you buy it?

3. robotrenegade thread starter macrumors 6502a

It's a good gift, just thought it was a little to much. 80 or 95 would of been good.

4. Gymnut macrumors 68000

Gymnut

Damn well maybe I'd be in stickershock too but how does the breakdown go in the pricing?

5. Daveman Deluxe macrumors 68000

Daveman Deluxe

Gymnut: Basically, it's three dollars per page plus shipping.

6. robotrenegade thread starter macrumors 6502a

7. jxyama macrumors 68040

jxyama

yep, it's not cheap. i made one with 10 pages and while it may not have been worth $40 as it is (it is very, very nicely done, but $40 is quite a bit), but i made it to take it to my grandparents in japan whom i get to see once every two years or so. they absolutely loved it and that was well worth $40, no doubt.

i think a 50 page book will look very impressive. it's a lot of money but i don't think you will be caught wondering too much where the money went...

8. robotrenegade thread starter macrumors 6502a

9. ~Shard~ macrumors P6

~Shard~

Those photo albums are very nice, no question about it, but since I live in Canada, that pretty much rules things out for me. You think the prices are expensive? Try multiplying the final amount by 1.3, due to the exchange rate, and tacking on a little extra for shipping. A $90USD album is now magically at least $120CAD for me. :(

Ah well, I would probably never use that option anyway. It is pretty cool though!