iPhoto buddy: is there an iTunes equivalent?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by gauchogolfer, Jul 27, 2006.

1. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

Jan 28, 2005
    American Riviera
    I use my PB in combination with a Lacie external drive that stays at home while I'm at work, and the Lacie has all of my .dv files, most of my digital images, and a complete copy of my iTunes library. I'm almost full on my PB HD, and would like a way to easily manage 2 libraries of iTunes, similar to how iPhoto Buddy lets me do so with my images.

Does anyone know of a comparable program to iPhoto Buddy for iTunes to make this management of multiple libraries easy?

In case you aren't familiar with iPhoto Buddy, there is a link here. I'm a big fan.
  2. andreas32 macrumors newbie

Jun 28, 2009
    Three years later... I started using iPhoto Buddy just this month, and it's such a great app, I want iTunes to function the same way. Of all the iTunes library managers I've trialed so far, none are close to iPhoto Buddy.

If any programmers are listening, there's a demand for the app :)
  3. mhopeng macrumors newbie

Sep 4, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    It exists! Its called "Libra"

I agree, iPhoto Buddy is great, now lets have it for iTunes... There is a program called "Libra" which does this, both for Mac and Windows:

Note: there is a program called "iTunes Buddy", but it does other stuff, not library management.