Iphoto/ebay Help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by rapps, Feb 24, 2005.

1. rapps macrumors regular

Hi,
    I am new to apple and I'm having some trouble with iphoto. I'm trying to list some ebay auctions and ebay isn't very mac friendly! Instead of having a drag and drop area (is there one? I couldn't find it!) I am manually adding photos. When going into "Pictures" folder....it isn't labeled well and the photos aren't always in thumbnail.

Is there an easier way to upload or find pictures for ebay after uploading them to iphoto from my camera?

thanks!

2. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Drag the pics you want out of iPhoto on to your desktop, upload them (now that you can find them easily), the delete them from your desktop. Problem solved.

3. rapps thread starter macrumors regular

Thats a good idea...thanks. If I drag them to the desktop does that delete them from iphoto?

4. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

No, it'll just make a copy.

5. ftaok macrumors 601

ftaok

In addition to what edesignuk (aka Keira Knightley ;) ) says, I would suggest using the "Export" function in iPhoto to reduce the size of the photo to something more appropriate for the web. Depending on the size of the photos you've taken, you might want to down-res the photos to 1 or 2 MP to reduce page loading times.