iPhoto Help, Losing my patience!

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by surfer99, Aug 7, 2006.

1. surfer99 macrumors 6502

Ok so here is the deal, I have just gotten finished transfering all my files from my PC to my brand new macbook. This is the first time I have used an apple computer so bear with me. I have already come here a couple times for help and gotten nothing but the best so I hope this time will be the same. I used my video iPod as a hard drive to transfer all my songs,videos, and photos over to my new from my windows based PC. Everything came out fine but for some reason my photos are all just in one big folder, not like they were on my pc. So I open up iPhoto and attempt to organize them but for some reason they wont let me drag them. When I click on them they give me a blue border around the photo, when I double click on them they open, but for some reason I cannot drag them. Any ideas?

p.s. sorry for the long winded question but I just want everyone to know the details so I can continu to get the great help I have been recieving.

Thanks

2. surfer99 thread starter macrumors 6502

Cancel that, Just reloaded my photos into iPhoto and now for some reason I can suddenly move them. Not sure what was going on with it.