iPhoto is buggin' me

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by makismagoo99, Dec 22, 2006.

1. makismagoo99 macrumors regular

makismagoo99

Hey guys, I am trying to make a calendar in iPhoto, and I accidentally dragged a picture onto one of the dates in the calendar portion. Now I can't get the picture to come off that date? Is there some special trick to getting rid of it? I tried ctrl+clicking and using the context menu but it didn't work. I also tried just pressing "delete" like the help says, nada. What gives??

2. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

Highlighting the picture and pressing delete works fine for me.

3. makismagoo99 thread starter macrumors regular

makismagoo99

When I click on the picture it just brings up a zoom of the particular date, and is basically waiting for some note about that day (birthdays, etc.). Can I highlight an individual day?

Edit: Note that i'm not talking about the pictures in the top portion of the calendar, the one in question is inside an individual calendar date...

4. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

Once a picture is placed in a date that popup should no longer, well, popup. Rather, when you click the date (containing the picture), it should just be highlighted.

5. makismagoo99 thread starter macrumors regular

makismagoo99

Hmmm yeah i added some pictures to some other dates and that's how they behave...I just added another picture on top of it. Thanks for your help!