iPhoto Issue

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by LFrascogna, Aug 4, 2003.

1. LFrascogna macrumors member

Ok I started up iPhoto and ran a slide show manually from an album. Then I finished it, and ran it again to check it. However, the second time I ran it some incredibly funky thing happened when I hit next and it wouldn't work. Also the pause button always screws up the slide show (always if its the second time through), and don't even think you are going to be able to pause and then start playing again. Has anyone else had these problems. This is the first major problem I've ever had with an iApp.

2. Gus macrumors 65816

Gus

Never had this happen.

What are your system specs? Amount of RAM installed?

Thanks.

Regards,
    Gus

3. LFrascogna thread starter macrumors member

System Specs

Powerbook G4 800MHz, with 1gig of ram. OS X 10.2.6 and the latest iPhoto. I can`t imagine their being a hardware problem. Any other suggestions

4. MacManDan macrumors 6502

Try Emptying the iPhoto trash. I believe it's in the "iPhoto" or "File" menu (but I'm not in front of my Mac and I can't remember which one). I've had problems with the Slideshow not working properly (the pictures started looking stretched, and pause and next stopped working) when there were items from the trash after I deleted a picture from an album.

Did this solve the issue?

5. iEric macrumors 6502a

My iPhoto has been fine...except it runs slow when I start it up...thats about it...
    Has anyone noticed that?- That it startup slow?