iPhoto Problem

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by fo20man, Aug 2, 2005.

1. fo20man macrumors newbie

I just installed iLife 5 with the intention to have more options in iPhoto. In fact i do have more options. I do use the book, and in iPhoto 5 now i have more page possibility. I do use the 'make a book' option. I found out that if i delete a page once the book is designed, it will leave a blank space, and it will not be filled by the next picture, hence it will not move all the succeding pictures.
    Can i solve my problem?

2. fo20man thread starter macrumors newbie

iPhoto

Sorry friends,

In my previous post i had a mistake, it should say "If i delete a photo" not "If I delete a page".

It seems that few people use the make a book option. It tends out to ba a big problem.

3. liketom macrumors 601

liketom

i'm building a book at home at the mo - and i get the same as you do when i deleate a piccy from a page it stays blank ... i can not see anything wrong with that i just add another from the browser window at the top .

if it autofilled my deleated piccy that would be a pain in the backside

4. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    Does it leave it empty even if you chose Auto-fill?

Personally, I'd rather have it blank and drop another image into it. I can see the deleting the page and having the rest come forward being a more useful option.

Just as a warning here if you are making books and take an image out. Make sure that you drop it back onto the bar of images at the top. Don't 'poof' it from the bar onto the black surrounding the book. If you do that, it seems that you can't get the image back again (if you change your mind) unless you duplicate the image in your library. I found this 'bug' when I was making a book a month of so back.