iphoto question regarding slideshow, please help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mileslong, Jun 9, 2006.

1. mileslong macrumors 6502

mileslong

i am now at the last day i can finish this project. i am making a slideshow to music for a girls high school graduation and i have to have it done by tomorrow :(

i have all the photos in place but i now need to add the music and transitions. is there anyway to automatically make the music match all the photos? i cant seem to get them to coincide. when i try to stretch out the photos to match the end of the music it leaves gaps. i know some apps will automatically match the music to the number of photos you have but i cant to do it on iphoto.

does anyone know how???

signed,

stupid and desperate...

2. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

their's an option to have the slideshow fit the music. In itunes make a playlist then go to the slideshow select the playlist, then in the settings click "fit music to slideshow"...
    if you want it like on the beat and stuff or at certain times, your gonna have to use imovie...

3. njmac macrumors 68000

njmac

there is in option in iDVD too to make a slideshow fit music.

4. mileslong thread starter macrumors 6502

mileslong

i dont see anywhere in iphoto slideshow to select a playlist??

5. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

i assume u made a slideshow by click the +slideshow..... one you selected your slideshow from the left it will pop up... you will see something that look like an itunes icon...it will bring up your "itunes library" (make a playlist in itunes first then do this step) then in the settings (the gear) select "fit slideshow to music....