iPhoto UK Prices

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Sky Blue, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

Wondering if anyone has any info on the iPhoto uk prices of books and prints, as SJ noted some US price reductions. the uk iphoto page just redirects back to the main ilife page.

2. Daveway macrumors 68040

Daveway

Those prices do not go into affect until the 22nd when iLife '05 is released.

3. Sky Blue thread starter Guest

Sky Blue

errrr....yes, i realise that....

I mean the new books in iPhoto5

anybody else?

4. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    I had a look for this info last week when I saw the US prices listed but without any success. I suspect we'll have to wait until someone in the UK gets iPhoto 5 and tries it. Then we can compare if the cheaper price also works in iPhoto 4 for the original size/style book.

I'm hoping, since they are now available worldwise, that those economies of scale will allow prices to drop. The UK ones were very expensive. I had a friend who was about to order a 24 page one but it was going to be nearly £50

5. Sky Blue thread starter Guest

Sky Blue

i have iPhoto 5...the book button takes you to a web page with US prices on it.

6. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    I'd suggest trying to create a book and go through to the ordering process. Before you place your order, it should confirm the cost to you in £s presumably. I'd be very interested to know what the standard 12 page options are in £s. Although who knows, perhaps since they're now worldwide, Apple have decided that we can all work in dollars (unlikely! :rolleyes: )

It may be you have to wait til 22nd Jan since iLife 5 isn't supposed to launch til then.

7. Sky Blue thread starter Guest

Sky Blue

I tried today...

i got a message "We wil be accepting book orders later this month"

8. asif786 macrumors 65816

asif786

a similar question..

my apple id has my solo card associated with it (which I use for iTMS purchases) - does iPhoito accept solo cards?

last time I tried to order a book, it rejected my card number and made me fill it in again- but the only three options were visa/master/amex or something similar.

has this changed in iphoto 5?

thanks
    -asif