iPod 2.1 - Music Quiz is COOL!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by erik1975, Oct 16, 2003.

1. erik1975 macrumors member

Aug 20, 2002
    For those with 3G iPods. Check out the new game after you update your iPod. Make sure you have headphones plugged in, or it won't make a whole lot of sense. The game reminds me of the wireless trivia games found in Sports Bars, mixed with Name that tune! Too bad there are soo many songs on my iPod that I have not heard in years!

Also, the recording feature does not sem to be accessible without the Belkin HW. Even in the diagnostic mode.
  2. nodmonkey macrumors member

Feb 3, 2003
    Hampshire, UK
    what's that?

i would just like to concur with the subject of this thread. yay! fun fun fun! if only the game would end some time, you don't even seem to be able to lose.
  3. mmshrwd macrumors newbie

Oct 16, 2003
    oh yeah

It's definitely a cool feature, but yeah, it does kinda go on for a while. I've got a full 15, and that ought to take me a while. I wonder if you can get it to do just a single genre or playlist?
  4. Kyle macrumors member

Dec 27, 2002
  5. G4scott macrumors 68020

Jan 9, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Now iWant a new iPod... My 2G iPod is already obsolete...
  6. stoid macrumors 601

Feb 17, 2002
    So long, and thanks for all the fish!
    It was a nice surprise, but my music is so varied that it was hardly a challenge. Can I just select from one genre/artist/playlist, that would make it more exciting. iPod Software 2.1.1 maybe