iPod 4G case

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by hcuar, Oct 1, 2004.

1. hcuar macrumors 65816

hcuar

I remember seeing a case for an iPod that someone was posting about. It was a hard case that looked easy to remove the iPod from... I tried searching the forums, but I can never seem to find anything using search on this site.

Does anyone know what case I'm talking about?

2. EGT macrumors 68000

EGT

3. Inkmonkey macrumors 6502

4. hcuar thread starter macrumors 65816

hcuar

5. mikeyfern macrumors member

I bought one of those and returned it the same day. It's enormous and bulky. It would do a super job of protecting your ipod, but it makes it the ipod feel as big as one of those oversized peecee mp3 players, and isn't the size part of the ipod's appeal? It's a nice product for what it does, but I exchanged it for an iskin style one instead.

6. hcuar thread starter macrumors 65816

hcuar

Hmmm... That's concerning. I have the iSkin... I don't like how hard it is to get it out of the skin. I have the dock. :(

7. AllRighty macrumors newbie

I found a 4G iPod Skin

I waited and waited for a case/cover for my 4G iPod before I even dared take it out.

Stumbled across www.europedigital.co.uk - they sell iSkins and Contour cases, and mine arrived next day, so I was well pleased.

I went for the Contour case and was very happy, good protection, good quality.

Hope this helps.