iPod Acessories

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by DarkNetworks, Oct 18, 2005.

1. DarkNetworks macrumors 68000

Apr 12, 2005
    well..the armbands for nano are available at my place now and i've not check them out yet...i'm planning to get one a bit later...just wondering, i would wanna use the armband for running...will the iPod fall out of the armband? how's the iPod secured in the armband? anyone bought an armband(nano)? do u like it so far? what about the lanyard? should i get that instead of the armband?
  2. Chundles macrumors G4

Jul 4, 2005
    I doubt it would fall out when running, Apple tests these things I would hope. The nano just slides into the little holder - it's neoprene I think, I'm guessing it would be tight enough to hold the nano in place.

For running I would suggest the armband, lanyards just annoy me, even when walking. It's not too bad with a shuffle but I still notice it bouncing around.
  3. devilot Moderator emeritus

May 1, 2005
    I have the armband in 'gray' which is pretty close to white and my white nano doesn't look funny at all in it (color or otherwise).

I too was afraid it would fall out, but it is a really snug fit. At first, because I was so afraid to touch/hurt my nano, I whined, "Apple made it too small for the nano!" But then I just calmed down, put a little more elbow grease in, and it fit. I love the armband.

I've also already used it for walking/jogging. It's fantastic! Definitely worth the $29.99 (except I got mine for $26.99 at a uni bookstore). :p

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  4. DarkNetworks thread starter macrumors 68000

Apr 12, 2005
    awesome..thnx..now i roughly got the idea...