Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Nov 1, 2001
VA
macuser.co.uk had this little story about further expanding the uses of the iPod.

'Apple's decision to add the ability to store contact lists on the iPod appears to be proving popular with software developers. Power On Software, maker of the popular Now Up-to-Date & Contact PIM (personal information manager) software, has released a utility to enable users to transfer their contact details on to an iPod.

Users simply need to mount the iPod on the desktop and run the NowPak software to list all their contact information on the iPod. The NowPak module is available as a free download.

This new feature was welcomed by Now Up-to-Date & Contact users. 'This is fabulous! I am a member of the Barry Manilow fan club, and now I can take the music along with all of Barry's contact information. Of course I take all my business contacts, too!' said beta tester Jean Stewart.'

Here's a link for the free download

http://poweronsoftware.com/products/nudc/default.asp

me hate windows

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2002
Using the Address Book in OS X is easier. That is what I do mine with. Just enter all of my friends info into address book, and drag the contacts to the iPod. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.