iPod and Photos

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Zwhaler, Jun 16, 2006.

?

Do you store photos on your iPod?

1. Yes - I store photos on my iPod

12 vote(s)
    70.6%
  2. No - I only store music/videos on my iPod

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  1. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

Hey, I own a 4G Photo iPod, and I was wondering if anyone out there actually uses the Photo feature and stores them on your iPod. I don't, but I have over 2,000 songs. So, what do you do?

2. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

I do...but just because I have extra room on the iPod. They would be the first thing that would go if I didn't have any room. They are sort of there "just 'cause." It's come in handy a couple times, though.

3. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

I use the photo feature like a wallet photo thing.

"look! here's me at Apple HQ!"
    "aww, and my nephew!"
    "LOOK AT THIS AWESOME THING I SAW THE OTHER DAY!"

I don't use it all the time, but it's useful when I do. :)

4. AvSRoCkCO1067 macrumors 65816

AvSRoCkCO1067

Nope - you make a great point, that's one of the less useful features of the iPod.

Don't get me wrong - the addition of the color interface was HUGE for the iPod. But not because of the added photo capabilities...

Videos, on the other hand - I store quite a few of those (15 GB worth of iTunes TV Shows)

5. fuzzn macrumors member

yup yup! i have around 4000 photos on my 5th Gen. iPod... i love having 60 GB, because around 4 GB is full of the photos, and my 3200 songs take up 22 GB! the rest i use as a backup for important files or to transfer them... the cool thing is that i go to lots of family friends' or relative's houses and they always want to see photos, so i hook it up using my lead and we watch the slideshow which is fun and it passes time! i absolutely love the feature and it was one of the things that helped me persuade my dad in buying me one! :D

6. runninmac macrumors 65816

runninmac

I most surely do. Its great after you and your friends get back from a trip and your like "oh look at the photos from yesterday" Your friends "oh! let me see, mine are still getting developed!"

7. Copland macrumors regular

Copland

:eek:
    When do you watch those?

I personally can't think of when I'd watch them, since I normally like to pay attention to where I am going!:D

BTW: No, I don't store photos.