last night around 10pm i charged my ipod (in the incase). this morning at 10am, it said "charged". i unpluged the unit from the charger, turned it on, then the battery meter read "low." i was a bit confused and started reading up on the forums. found the rights and wrongs, ect. while i let my ipod "drain" its batteries, i found that the meter went up to half. i took it out of the case, and read some more. then found that the ipod read "full" battery. in that 12hrs, i don't know for sure that the ipod got hot durring its charge, probly tho. once i took out the ipod from the case, it was not hot. anyone know what may have caused this? fyi, 3rd gen ipod.