Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iHateWindows

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 11, 2005
I found this really awesome BitTorrent website for free iPod content. You don't have to register if you don't want to.

1rottenapple

macrumors 601
Apr 21, 2004
Aarow said:
If you get caught, what happens?

You get raped. :p

"Please note that Podtropolis is hosted in Sweden and US copyright laws don't apply there."

From the site... and I thought the only reason why I love Sweden was for their cheese. I love Sweden!!!

pretentious

macrumors regular
Sep 4, 2002
"Reality"
Ehh...
Bittorrent sites come and go, I would prefer if some one would start offering podcasts of certain shows.
It would be sweet if say I had last nights Daily Show downloaded to my iPod, so that on my morning commute I could catch-up with last nights show. Now if Comedy Central offered a such thing as this I would be so on top of it, commercials and all, I don't care. But if anyone else out there who can give a solution to this.... I'm listening.

WinterMute

Moderator emeritus
Jan 19, 2003
London, England
Please do not post links to illegal content downloads on MacRumors.

We at MacRumours do not condone the piracy of music, video, software, underpants or indeed cruise liners.

We don't like refs who can't spot a blatant forward pass either, but we're not bitter....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.